Maincer automatic cutting, skirting and miter making line is composed by MCV-400 cutting machine (with 1 or 2 cutting heads), a MRV-350 skirting and miter machine, a conveying and aligning system that links the MCV and the MRV machines and finally a stacking and accumulating conveyor for finished pieces.
This production line is designed for tile shops and showrooms, resellers, marble workers and tile machining workshops in general. With this line, skirting boards can be produced directly and in a single pass. All kind of substrates, like ceramic, stoneware, porcelain, etc. are allowed. In addition, all pieces to make a step -tread, front and reinforcement piece- can be easily manufactured.
Productivity is high compared to other similar machines. Reasons:
- Unique handling: the operator loads base pieces into the cutting machine and they automatically become skirting boards that are piled up by the stacking table.
- The speed of the cutting machine and the speed of the skirting board are synchronized to obtain maximum performance. This way, the automatic line reaches speeds only seen before in expensive and larger lines.
Despite being an automatic line, the operation is very simple. Any operator, without much experience, can work with the line. Feed base pieces and collect stacked skirting boards, that's it.
- Cutting tile bases: tiles are cut in the cutting machine
- Convey and aligning: base tiles already cut in several pieces are moved forward and aligned one by one.
- Skirting board or miter for steps: turn to mechanize the pieces. Now the pieces are skirting boards or miters.
- Stacking up: now all skirting boards are piled up for a subsequent boxing.
The skirting board shapes can be made for both ceramic and marble, synthetic marble, slate, stone, etc.
Advantages of the ECO range automatic cutting, skirting and mitering line
- Fast delivery times to dispatch skirting boards to clients.
- Making skirting boards or steps exponentially increases the added value of ceramics.
- Creation of own catalogue with skirting boards, steps and special pieces.
- Total use of defective or broken tiles.
- Minimum initial outlay and possible successive expansion with our higher productivity machines.
- Possibility of performing the cutting, skirting and step service to nearby tile shops or resellers.
All Maincer machines work with universal diamond tools. Our machines do not use special couplings or diameters outside the standards. Therefore, the customer will be able to choose which supplier of diamond tools it will work with, without fear of incompatibilities or being forced to buy from a single supplier.
With Maincer automatic cutting, skirting and mitering line, it is also possible to make ceramic squares to later make mosaics.
Maincer has qualified technical assistance to solve any doubt or for technical advice whenever necessary.