SandRob is a 7-axis robotic system able to perform surface finishing operations on complex shaped objects of any size.
SandRob brings benefits into manufacturing processes where manual skills are required but working conditions are repetitive and dangerous for human health.
SandRob aims for applications on objects made of natural stone, marble, granite and solid surface, such as bathtubs, shower trays, sinks, coverings, furniture etc.
• Sanding and water polishing
• Rotary tools of different sizes and powers
• Use of diamond abrasives of various grits and sizes
• Automatic tool change
• Repeatable work cycles with different grit abrasive
• Total control of parameters, such as force and speed
• Repeatable results and consistent quality
SandRob is equipped with our Easy to use ARPP® programming software that have allowed us to obtain a powerful OFF-LINE PROGRAMMING AND SIMULATION tool on the market.
We guarantee quick learning and minimal start-up times.