Online New Product Gallery
By submitting a product for the gallery, your company consents to the terms below.
Products must qualify as new as defined below:
A product qualifies as new if it is manufactured or exclusively distributed by a company and was introduced to the marketplace since January 2021.
Set forth below are a list of rules (the “Rules”) applicable to the Online New Product Gallery being sponsored by International Tile Exposition, a joint venture t/a Coverings (“Coverings”). By submitting any materials to Coverings for use with respect to the Online New Product Gallery (the “Materials”), you acknowledge and agree to each of the following terms:
You must be a Coverings 2022 exhibitor to enter new products in the Online New Product Gallery. If you submit more than one product into the online gallery, all rules below apply to all product entries.
The product must be new in 2021. “New” means the product must have been first sold at any level of distribution since January 1, 2021. All new product entries are subject to approval. Coverings reserves the right to remove/disqualify any product that it believes does not qualify as new.
The number of product submissions per exhibitor is limited to (7) seven.
There is no entry fee to submit a product for the Online New Product Gallery.
The Online New Product Gallery will be available online on the website and mobile app.
Coverings may in its sole discretion elect not to include a product in its 2022 Online New Product Gallery.
You grant a perpetual royalty free license to Coverings for the use of the Materials as part of the Online New Product Gallery.
Coverings may make any stylistic edits to submission entries that it deems to be appropriate, in its commercially reasonable judgement.
Any legal dispute relating to these Rules or the Online New Product Gallery will be resolved by Arbitration in Arlington, Virginia before a single arbitrator under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of Coverings to you with respect to the Online New Product Showcase exceed $500.00.
In no event shall any joint venture member of Coverings have any direct liability to you with respect to the Online New Product Gallery with your recourse being limited solely to the assets of Coverings.
We produce diamond tools for companies operating in the stone, construction and home furnishing sectors.
For almost 50 years, and for more than 4 with the know-how of the company Peak International Spa, we at Dellas have been accompanying entrepreneurs in the choice of the best tools for working marble, granite, agglomerates and all those new technological materials on the market for furnishing.
- Diamond blades available in diameters from 200 to 3500 mm with standard or silent core and thicknesses up to 1.2 millimeters.
- Diamond blades and diamond wires for cutting all types of natural materials.
- Calibrating and polishing tools to meet the entire finishing process: roughing, calibrating, sanding and polishing.
- Electrolytic and sintered tools for CNC machines.
The Dellas division, which develops specific products for ceramic processing, is always on the lookout for high-performance, cutting-edge and environmentally friendly solutions:
- tools of squaring - with special attention to the ecological aspect in order to respect the tile mixtures and not affect the recovery sludge;
- tools of lapping - with special care in providing a complete line of solutions for different finishes;
- tools of raw, wet cutting or for particular materials with resins inside;
- tools of profiling and polishing.