Flow’s Mach 200 waterjet is uniquely designed for today’s stone fabricators. Featuring Flow’s Pivot+™ Waterjet cutting head, Mach 200 is the most competitive 5 Axis waterjet with bevel capabilities, and genuine Flow technology throughout. The Mach 200 is backed by FlowCare, Flow’s support and service offerings dedicated to improving customer uptime, and delivering programs that offer worry-free operation.
Benefits of waterjet cutting for stone
• A versatile cutting process for a variety of materials such as natural and artificial stone, marble, granite, ceramic, glass, bonded and laminated materials
• Precise cutting in all directions: any desired internal and external contours, sharp angles, and slanted cuts
• One tool for all holes and profiles with little or no after finishing required
• No direct contact between the cutting head and workpiece
• No heat, dust or fumes
• High quality finish together with high productivity and low-cost operation