Online New Product Gallery
By submitting a product for the gallery, your company consents to the terms below.
Products must qualify as new as defined below:
A product qualifies as new if it is manufactured or exclusively distributed by a company and was introduced to the marketplace since January 2021.
Set forth below are a list of rules (the “Rules”) applicable to the Online New Product Gallery being sponsored by International Tile Exposition, a joint venture t/a Coverings (“Coverings”). By submitting any materials to Coverings for use with respect to the Online New Product Gallery (the “Materials”), you acknowledge and agree to each of the following terms:
You must be a Coverings 2022 exhibitor to enter new products in the Online New Product Gallery. If you submit more than one product into the online gallery, all rules below apply to all product entries.
The product must be new in 2021. “New” means the product must have been first sold at any level of distribution since January 1, 2021. All new product entries are subject to approval. Coverings reserves the right to remove/disqualify any product that it believes does not qualify as new.
The number of product submissions per exhibitor is limited to (7) seven.
There is no entry fee to submit a product for the Online New Product Gallery.
The Online New Product Gallery will be available online on the website and mobile app.
Coverings may in its sole discretion elect not to include a product in its 2022 Online New Product Gallery.
You grant a perpetual royalty free license to Coverings for the use of the Materials as part of the Online New Product Gallery.
Coverings may make any stylistic edits to submission entries that it deems to be appropriate, in its commercially reasonable judgement.
Any legal dispute relating to these Rules or the Online New Product Gallery will be resolved by Arbitration in Arlington, Virginia before a single arbitrator under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of Coverings to you with respect to the Online New Product Showcase exceed $500.00.
In no event shall any joint venture member of Coverings have any direct liability to you with respect to the Online New Product Gallery with your recourse being limited solely to the assets of Coverings.
Making Floor Safety Mainstream.
- WMG, based in Flower Mound, TX, is the largest walkway safety and restoration provider in the United States, with 50+ offices/franchisees throughout the United States.
- Our main goal is to protect customers from slip and fall liabilities by auditing facilities, treating their floors and bathtubs as needed, and providing reports that prove compliance to all national floor safety standards.
- We manufacture the BOT-3000E tribometer, the only device that is named for use in the national consensus floor safety standard, ANSI A326.3, and our traction enhancing treatment line, BOOST™ can treat any floor type.
- We manufacture the world's first ever slip resistant nano sealant, BOOST™ MAX. This product merges floor safety and floor restoration, providing, slip resistance, enhanced durability (3-7 years), ease of maintenance, strip and wax replacement (on floors that require annual or bi-annual strip and wax), scratch resistance, and more.
- The third-party reports that WMG provides are admissible as scientific evidence in a court of law and will protect any customer from a slip and fall liability as well as reduce their insurance premiums. WMG has saved companies like Wyndham, Sheraton, Westgate, Dollar General, McDonalds, and Walmart, millions of dollars in slip and fall liabilities, by proving their facility floors are above the national consensus threshold. No slip and fall claims have ever been paid out when our compliance reports are on file.
Brands: Walkway Management Group, Inc, Regan Scientific Instruments, Consumer Assurance Testing Lab, BOOST™ Floor Traction Solutions