BASARANLAR MARBLE & TRAVERTINE
Basaranlar Marble is one of the leading companies in Turkish marble industry since 1990 with a close pursuit of new technology and the developments. Today, the factory has 1.000.000 sqm annual production capacity and produces mainly marble and travertine slabs, tiles, mosaics, antiquated products and customized products. Başaranlar Marble, as an integrated facility, obtains most of the raw materials from their own quarries and supplies nearly 30 different varities of natural stone including Denizli Travertine, Karia Cream, Oscar Beige, Silver Black, Carrara CD.
Having a wide range of products and many different surface finishings, Basaranlar Marble exports nearly 75% of its products to 5 contients and more than 50 countries mainly to the US, Argentina, Brasil, Russia, Spain, Netherlands, Poland and Saudi Arabia and the rest 25% is being used for pretigious projects in the domestic market. Başaranlar Marble has been a talented company through many large projects has signed both in domestic and foreign markets while aiming the highest customer satisfaction.