100% MADE IN ITALY combining innovation and experience
Ferrari & Cigarini designs and manufactures machines and systems for the production of mosaic pieces, slabs, strips, skirting tiles, bull-nose and stairs in various materials such as marble, ceramic, stone, brick and glass. The company also offers robotised free-standing elements to automate the feeding system, the unwrapping system and the palletization for cutting, profiling, rectifying, honing and lapping lines.
For 50 years, Ferrari & Cigarini has been committed to offering optimal solutions in the world of ceramics and similar products, always attentive to new technologies and maintaining the highest standars of quality.
Visit our Booth 3672 at COVERINGS to see COMPACTLINE in operation:
- THE NEW Bevelling machine
- THE NEW AUTOMATIC CUTTING LINE for multi-discs cutting, ideal for processing samples and mosaics in ceramic tiles, gres porcelain, marble, granite and agglomerated products.
- AUTOMATIC CUTTING AND PROFILING LINE to create skirting, special pieces, jolly, polished marble plinths in straight edge, half bullnose, bullnose on ceramic, marble and stone.
- AUTOMATIC MACHINE with equipment for MOSAIC CUTTING.
- AUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR CUTTING SLABS.
- AUTOMATIC MACHINE FOR CUTTING AND SKIRTING: the first and only compact, automatic belt machine able to carry out in a single passage and with just one movement of the piece, both the cutting and the profiling of the skirting!