furnishing homes and public spaces with a contemporary feel
Travertini Paradiso was founded in 1908 and now is part of the Grouppo Dei belonging to the Dei familiy since 1960. The group owns three companies with quarries in Rapolano Terme, Saturnia, Civita Castellana and Tivoli. Both the quarries and manifacturing facilities are wel located in teh rolling hills of Lazio and Tuscany, where climate and geography are conductive to year round production. Fabrication and finishing are carried out in the two facilities In Serre di Rapolano, where Travertini Paradiso's exceptional production capabilities are reflected in its cutting edge technologies, machinery and specialized workforce.